Terms and Conditions
- A credit card must be provided at time of booking, your credit card will be charged at the time of booking for the duration of stay (bookings for more than 5 days off peak will be charged 50% deposit).
- Special requests are on request basis only and are not guaranteed at the time of booking. Please contact the Park for confirmation.
- Prices subject to change without notice.
- Accommodation prices based on per person twin share. Additional persons quoted in booking will be to single beds in accommodation.
- Bookings for some packages are for over18’s only.
- Accommodation will be allocated according to availability and special requests will be met wherever possible.
- Advance bookings are essential and subject to availability.
- Packages are subject to availability at time of booking and are pending on payment of package in full.
- No other discounts apply unless specified.
- Tariffs are GST inclusive.
- Persons under the age of 18 years, must be accompanied by a Parent or guardian. Booking cannot exceed the number of allocated guests per cabin.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Tent site bookings cannot exceeed 14 days total per stay, caravan bookings cannot exceeed 27 days total per stay, management has the right to refuse a booking at any time.
- With the exception of medically certified guide dogs, dogs are not permitted.
- Check out time is 10am. Late check outs can be arranged at an extra charge where available. Check in time is from 2pm.
- All accommodation is non-smoking.
Cancellation and Changes
Minimum periods for cancellations are Low season notification by 9am on the day prior to scheduled arrival, mid or high season 60 days prior to scheduled arrival. 50% of total booking will be forfeited if the cancellation policy is not met. In certain cases, should the room be re-let for the duration your deposit may be refunded? Certain packages or special offers will not allow for changes or cancellations.
We reserve the right to refuse a booking at any time from any person reasonably believed to:
- Not be the person named on the booking request
- Not be the person named on the credit card or not be authorised to use the card
- Not be able to pay for any charges
- May cause damage to the property of the Park or other guests
- May exhibit socially unacceptable behaviour
- Be younger than 18 years and not accompanied by a responsible person over that age
- Be concealing a dog or other unauthorized animal
We reserve the right to eject guests from the park who are deemed by management to be behaving in a socially unacceptable way; causing damage; disturbing other guests; using unacceptable language or otherwise breaking Park Rules. No refund will be given and charges will apply for any damage caused.
BIG4 Holiday Parks of Australia Pty Ltd is not the owner of any particular BIG4 Holiday Park. BIG4 Holiday Parks facilitates this booking service and is not responsible for the provision of services, standard of facilities or payments received. All bookings are made directly with the individual owner of this BIG4 Member Park and therefore BIG4 Holiday Parks will not accept any claims for refunds or credits.